Feedback

15 people hospitalized with food poisoning after visiting restaurant in Lviv region

Source : 112 Ukraine

Most patients seeded Salmonella enterіtіdіs
08:30, 22 December 2019

hospitalized
gazprom.ru

In the village of Borislav, Lviv region, 15 people were hospitalized with food poisoning after a visit to a local restaurant. The press service of the Department of Health of the Lviv Regional State Administration reports it.

The Lviv Regional Center for Emergency Medicine and Disaster Medicine "received a message about the hospitalization of patients with complaints of fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain in the Central City Hospital of Borislav on December 11-12, 2019 frequent loose stools."

Related: Police recalled criminal liability for illegal felling of Christmas trees

It is noted that patients ate dishes at the restaurant in the village of Borislav. After conducting epidemiological testing, it was found that all the victims ate pizza, Caesar salad, and other meals, which caused the poisoning.

It is also reported that Salmonella enterіtіdіs is seeded in the material of most patients. The condition of the patients is relatively satisfactory.

As we reported before, in the Lviv region, two children and one adult were hospitalized with suspicion of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more