Health Minister Illya Yemets introduced a bill on coronavirus, which should increase the effectiveness of the fight against infection. The official Telegram channel of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine reported that.
The bill prepared by the Ministry of Health provides for the following:
- Simplification of the procurement of goods, works and services to prevent and combat coronavirus, which will speed up the process of purchasing personal protective equipment and test systems;
- The ability for workers to do their housework;
- The ban on holding mass events with the number of more than 200 people;
- The ban on conducting state surveillance and control measures for the duration of activities related to the prevention and control of coronavirus;
- Strengthening control of entry and exit to the territory of Ukraine;
- Algorithm of forced isolation and self-isolation and liability for non-compliance with quarantine.
As we reported before, the Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Dmytro Razumkov said that since March 17, Ukraine will completely block air traffic due to the coronavirus pandemic.
He added that the NSDC prepared a list of preventive measures that will be implemented in the near future. It is also noted that the Verkhovna Rada will continue to work.