As it was reported by Pakistan's Aviation Ministry, the flight was carrying 99 passengers and eight crew members.
Flight with 107 people aboard crushes in Pakistan
A flight of Pakistan International Airlines crashes in Karachi
Pakistan International Airlines spokesman Abdullah Khan stated that the airliner had taken off from Lahore and was due to land at 2:30 p.m. local time in Karachi but had gone missing from the radar.
As we reported earlier, Ukraine's Deputy Foreign Minister Yevhen Yenin stated that Ukraine might appeal to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the case of the UIA plane crash in Tehran.
“If the talks reach a deadlock then we will be forced to appeal to the international arbitrages, particularly, to the International Court of Justice. The issue is not only about Ukraine but about the united front of the states of Canada, the UK, Sweden, Afghanistan, and Ukraine,” he stated.
On January 8, Boeing 737 of Ukraine's International Airlines, flight PS752 with 176 passengers aboard crashed in Tehran, not far from Imam Khomeini airport.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:10Ukraine has deployed all its counter-sniper groups in Donbas
- POLITICS17:22Kremlin again comments on possibility of Zelensky-Putin meeting
- POLITICS16:36Dutch police arrests two Ukrainian sailors suspected of people smuggling
- UKRAINE TOP 15:48Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY14:5964,221 people vaccinated against Covid-19 in Ukraine on Sep 25
- POLITICS14:13Parliamentary elections in Germany: Polling stations opened
- SPORT13:29I want to win all four belts, - Usyk
- UKRAINE TOP 12:40Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- SPORT11:57Zelensky congratulates Usyk on his victory over Joshua
- SOCIETY11:01CovidUkraine: 4,647 new cases over last 24hrs
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
16 September 2021, 15:39 SpaceX launches first mission with tourists to orbit
31 August 2021, 20:24 Zelensky destroys media! Whole world urges to return independent media broadcast