As it was reported by Pakistan's Aviation Ministry, the flight was carrying 99 passengers and eight crew members.
Flight with 107 people aboard crushes in Pakistan
A flight of Pakistan International Airlines crashes in Karachi
Pakistan International Airlines spokesman Abdullah Khan stated that the airliner had taken off from Lahore and was due to land at 2:30 p.m. local time in Karachi but had gone missing from the radar.
As we reported earlier, Ukraine's Deputy Foreign Minister Yevhen Yenin stated that Ukraine might appeal to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the case of the UIA plane crash in Tehran.
“If the talks reach a deadlock then we will be forced to appeal to the international arbitrages, particularly, to the International Court of Justice. The issue is not only about Ukraine but about the united front of the states of Canada, the UK, Sweden, Afghanistan, and Ukraine,” he stated.
On January 8, Boeing 737 of Ukraine's International Airlines, flight PS752 with 176 passengers aboard crashed in Tehran, not far from Imam Khomeini airport.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Zelensky offers Putin to "meet anywhere in Donbas" where there's war
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:56Day in Donbas: Three cases of ceasefire, no casualties among Ukrainian forces
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:30Ukraine considers various scenarios of response to build-up of Russian forces
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:46Arms cache found in Luhansk region, - Security Service of Ukraine
- POLITICS21:02Britain is concerned about building-up of Russian troops on Ukraine border
- SOCIETY20:17EMA admits connection between use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine and blood clotting
- FINANCE19:43Ukraine may face diesel shortage in May, - media
- SOCIETY18:59Ukraine’s Sanitary Doctor tells whether Ukrainians will travel this summer
- SOCIETY18:23Healthcare Ministry increases gap between Covishield/AstraZeneca vaccine shots
- POLITICS18:11Command of occupation forces in Donbas strengthens recruitment of local population
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
19 April 2021, 18:23 Hospitals overcrowded with Covid-19 patients in 8 regions in Ukraine
5 April 2021, 15:29 Mobilization of reservists: Former servicemen can be drafted again in Ukraine