As it was reported by Pakistan's Aviation Ministry, the flight was carrying 99 passengers and eight crew members.
Flight with 107 people aboard crushes in Pakistan
A flight of Pakistan International Airlines crashes in Karachi
Pakistan International Airlines spokesman Abdullah Khan stated that the airliner had taken off from Lahore and was due to land at 2:30 p.m. local time in Karachi but had gone missing from the radar.
As we reported earlier, Ukraine's Deputy Foreign Minister Yevhen Yenin stated that Ukraine might appeal to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the case of the UIA plane crash in Tehran.
“If the talks reach a deadlock then we will be forced to appeal to the international arbitrages, particularly, to the International Court of Justice. The issue is not only about Ukraine but about the united front of the states of Canada, the UK, Sweden, Afghanistan, and Ukraine,” he stated.
On January 8, Boeing 737 of Ukraine's International Airlines, flight PS752 with 176 passengers aboard crashed in Tehran, not far from Imam Khomeini airport.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas: Five attacks, no losses among Ukraine's military
- SOCIETY23:10Ukraine ranks second in number of children adopted by US citizens in 2019
- UKRAINE TOP 22:34HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: NOVEMBER 23 – 27
- SOCIETY22:00Ukraine intensifies monitoring of possible Covid-19 incidence on mink farms
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:14Work of Donbas checkpoints to be limited until mid-summer 2021, - UN
- SOCIETY20:31Ukrainian singer BÁLLI presents lyric video for debut single
- SOCIETY19:40Two Ukrainian students found wounded in Poland
- SOCIETY19:16Coal was illegally supplied from occupied Donbas to Ukraine, EU
- POLITICS18:38Funds for support of businesses to be allocated from Covid-fund, - official
- SOCIETY18:17Eurovision National Selection participants Cloudless present video of bilingual single
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny