January 26, the first confirmed case of the 2019-nCoV coronavirus was registered in a resident, who returned from the central Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak of a viral disease, Reuters reported.
Ontario health officials said at a press conference that the patient was a 50-year-old man who arrived in Toronto on January 22 and was hospitalized the day after the onset of respiratory symptoms.
Now the man is being treated in a state hospital, he is in a stable condition.
An outbreak of a new coronavirus occurred in Wuhan, China, late last year. According to the doctors, the virus is transmitted from person to person. Cases have also been reported in South Korea, the United States, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, France, Australia, and Nepal.
As we reported before, Health Minister Zoryana Skaletska said that Ukraine has recorded three cases of suspected coronavirus. She announced this at a meeting of the operational headquarters of the Ministry of Health
Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk stated that the operational headquarters at the level of the Healthcare Ministry is created in Ukraine to control the spread of China coronavirus
According to the PM, as for today, there are no grounds for worrying in Ukraine.