Feedback

Explosion in living house in Kyiv, no casualties

Source : 112 Ukraine

The blast was caused by the short circuit in the fridge in one of the apartments
19:53, 25 November 2021

pixabay.com

An explosion thundered in the living house in Kyiv's Shevchenkivsky district. According to the press department of the State Service for Emergencies, the cooking gas exploded during the fire that occurred in one of the apartments in the multi-story building.

The accident occurred on November 25, at about 3 p.m. local time. The fire started at the second floor of the residential building; firemen evacuated 15 people. As they were on their way to the apartment where the fire began, the blast happened.

Related: Gas explosion occured at residential building in Lviv

It appeared that the fire was caused by the short circuit in the fridge in one of the apartments. The fire damaged the gas pipe, which led to the gas leak and the subsequent small explosion. Luckily, there were no people inside. 

Related: Deadly gas explosion in Kyiv: Over 400 people, dog handlers' groups work at site

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more