Suspilne broadcasting company announce the composition of the jury that is supposed to choose the song of Go_A band, which will represent Ukraine at Eurovision 2021. The national selection jury will include:
- Jamala, the singer and the winner of Eurovision 2016;
- Yevhen Filatov, the singer and producer, the front man of The Maneken band;
- Ruslan Kvinta, the producer and composer;
- Yaroslav Lodygin, the member of the Board of Suspilne broadcasting company, and the person responsible for TV broadcasting;
- Dmytro Khorkin, the member of the Board of Suspilne broadcasting company, and the person responsible for radio broadcasting.
"I guess it will not be easy for Go_A to come up with several songs for the jury to choose, because there's a lot of pressure on the band, with people hoping to at least repeat the success of last year's entry, which won the selection for Eurovision 2020. They are expected to create a song like the previous one - or even better, so that we have more chances for a due place on Eurovision. I hope we will choose such a song from the available material", Lodygin said.
The Go_A band is supposed to present at least two songs for the jury's consideration. The results of the selection will be made public before March 10.
Eurovision 2021 will take place at Ahoy Arena in Amsterdam, with semifinals on May 18 and May 20; the final is to be conducted on May 22. The results of sorting ceremony from the semifinals will be eligible. Go_A is allowed to partricipate as the winners of the previous year's selection, but they should present a new song.