The second Semi-Final of the 64th Eurovision Song Contest held in Israel kicks off tonight, on May 16.
10 countries with the highest points qualify for the Grand Final this Saturday are performing tonight.
Tonight's acts are:
- Armenia - Srbuk with Walking Out
- Ireland - Sarah McTernan with 22
- Moldova - Anna Odobescu with Stay
- Switzerland - Luca Hänni with She Got Me
- Latvia - Carousel with That Night
- Romania - Ester Peony with On A Sunday.
- Denmark - Leonora with Love Is Forever
- Sweden - John Lundvik with Too Late For Love
- Austria - PÆNDA with Limits
- Croatia - Roko with The Dream
- Malta - Michela with Chameleon
- Lithuania - Jurij Veklenko with Run With The Lions
- Russia - Sergey Lazarev with Scream
- Albania - Jonida Maliqi with Ktheju tokës
- Norway - KEiiNO with Spirit In The Sky
- The Netherlands - Duncan Laurence with Arcade
- North Macedonia - Tamara Todevska with Proud
- Azerbaijan - Chingiz with Truth
The Grand Final will be held this Saturday, on May 18.
Watch the official online broadcast of the second Semi Final of Eurovision 2019.
On May 14, the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 kicked off in Israel. The first semifinal brought ten countries who made it to the ultimate round of the European Song Competition. These are Greece, Belarus, Serbia, Cyprus, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Australia, Iceland, San Marino, and Slovenia.
Ukraine would not send its representative to Eurovision-2019. The reason was extensive politicization during the national selection. Ukrainians are not able to vote for the singers.
Singer Anna Korsun (Maruv), the winner of the national selection would not represent Ukraine at the song contest “Eurovision 2019.” Maruv said that she was forced to refuse from the participation in the contest from Ukraine due to her tour in Russia.