The coast has already been hit by heavy waves and rains. Speed of wind reaches 80 km/hour. The storm is expected to grow more intense later today. Expert warn against threats of floods. According to forecasts, the storm is expected to hit three more states on the East coast of the USA – North, South and North Carolina.
18:02 24.03.2018 India demands that Cambridge Analytica report possible use of Facebook data of Indian citizens
Emergency state declared in Florida due to a tropical storm ‘Colin’
Florida’s governor declared the emergency state for half of districts in the state.
U.S. inspection team to visit Ukraine 19 March, 18:00
US may allocate $200 million of military aid to Ukraine 22 March, 08:46
- UKRAINE TOP 19:30Poroshenko on National Security Bill
- SOCIETY18:46Police, SBU seize arsenal from Odesa region resident
- SOCIETY18:02India demands that Cambridge Analytica report possible use of Facebook data of Indian citizens
- POLITICS17:19Russia tries bringing hybrid war epicentre to heart of Ukraine, - Poroshenko
- SOCIETY16:34Civilian UAV conducts unauthorized flight over military unit in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:5024 hours in Donbas: Militants shell residential quarters in Avdiivka
- RUSSIA15:06Russia denies recruiting Savchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 14:20Poroshenko on Ukraine's aspiration to become EU and NATO member state
- UKRAINE TOP 12:40North Korea and South Korea agree on summit date
- UKRAINE TOP 11:50Football: Saudi Arabia - Ukraine
UKRAINE TOP 11:46, 12 March Arrest of Ukrainian assets of Gazprom: What does it mean?
UKRAINE TOP 14:30, 10 March How Ukraine became the Wild East of cryptocurrencies