The coast has already been hit by heavy waves and rains. Speed of wind reaches 80 km/hour. The storm is expected to grow more intense later today. Expert warn against threats of floods. According to forecasts, the storm is expected to hit three more states on the East coast of the USA – North, South and North Carolina.
Emergency state declared in Florida due to a tropical storm ‘Colin’
Florida’s governor declared the emergency state for half of districts in the state.
U.S. intends to increase nuclear arsenal for deterring Russia 13 January, 12:16
Azov regiment in Donbas already uses US lethal weapons, - Bellingcat 9 January, 13:59
Trump: USA could join Paris climate agreement again 11 January, 11:15
Kremlin report on Putin's allies to be submitted at US Congress 12 January, 14:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:31JCCC considers appeal of Vodafone-Ukraine on access to occupied Donbas
- FINANCE11:16General Electric to supply 30 diesel locomotives to Ukraine – Ambassador to USA
- UKRAINE TOP 11:14Ukrainian who "worked" for militants detained in Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:281.5 million of internally displaced persons registered in Ukraine
- POLITICS09:54Denmark to essentially increase spending on defense due to Russian aggression
- POLITICS09:35Serbia, Montenegro can join EU in 2025, - European Commission
- SOCIETY09:05US warns tourists about measles outbreak in Ukraine
- POLITICS08:38Lithuania opens analog of 'Magnitsky List'
- UKRAINE TOP 08:06Ex-US Ambassador to Ukraine calls Lavrov’s statement “absolutely absurd”
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:56Day in Donbas: Militants used grenade launchers and machine guns in Donetsk region
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
16:10, 15 January 87 people catch measles in Kyiv over 24 hours