The Committee on National Health, Medical Assistance and Medical Insurance recommends that the Verkhovna Rada adopt draft law No. 3219 in general, aimed at preventing the onset and spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The press service of the Verkhovna Rada reports.
"The committee decided to recommend the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of the ninth convocation to urgently include draft law No. 3219 on the agenda and, based on the results of the first reading of the draft law, adopt it as a basis and as a whole," - the statement said.
The bill provides:
- simplification of the procurement of goods, works and services necessary for the prevention and treatment of coronavirus, but with mandatory reporting in the Prozoro system;
- 100% advance payment of goods, works and services purchased to prevent or combat coronavirus;
- exemption from entry fees and VAT for medicines or medical supplies purchased to prevent or combat coronavirus, but with mandatory reporting in the Prozoro system;
- the possibility, under quarantine, of working at home for public servants and employees of local self-government bodies and providing, with their consent, leave;
- a ban on the cancellation of a certificate of registration of an internally displaced person for the period of quarantine and within 30 days after its cancellation;
- Granting the right to owners to change the working hours of bodies, institutions and enterprises, in particular, for the reception and servicing of individuals and legal entities with the obligatory informing of the population about this through websites and other communication tools;
- extension of terms for obtaining and providing administrative services;
- a ban on the conduct by state bodies of supervision and control of planned activities in the field of economic activity during the implementation of activities related to the prevention and control of coronavirus
- the establishment of additional premiums in the amount of 150-200% for medical workers who work with people with COVID-19;
- administrative responsibility for the unauthorized abandonment of the place of observation.
Also at the meeting, it was decided to postpone the Committee’s hearings on the topic: “Ways to overcome tuberculosis in Ukraine in the context of medical reform,” scheduled for March 18, 2020, to the second quarter of this year
As we reported before, Seven Ukrainians are infected with coronavirus outside Ukraine
“Only seven citizens are infected. The members of crew return from Grand Princess, if I'm not mistaken, there are 35 of them. Hundreds of the Ukrainian citizens are quarantined; in Egypt – in hotels, in Brazil – there is a group consisting of 14 people and in other countries,” Kuleba said.