“The citizens of Ukraine, men aged 28 and 29, attempted to enter Chornobyl zone for dangerous tourism and recreation,” the message informs.
Border control detains two men trying to get into Chornobyl exclusion zone
Two men from Kyiv aged 28 and 29 attempted to enter the Chornobyl zone for a thrilling experience
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:14Ukrainian Interior Ministry confirms escape of leader of Luhansk People's Republic
- RUSSIA17:47Russian military counterintelligence arrests civilian officer of Black Sea Fleet
- UKRAINE TOP 17:24Poroshenko meets Philippe of Belgium in Brussels
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:05MFA demands to stop annihilation of core nation in Crimea
- RUSSIA16:48Putin dumps Erdogan’s chair
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:15Ukrainian army denies advancing in Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:57Hug plans to meet with head of Donetsk People's Republic
- UKRAINE TOP 15:30Truck with goods worth over $75,000 arrested in Donbas "gray zone"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:17Leader of Luhansk People's Republic escaped to Russia, - Russian mass media
- POLITICS14:58Crimean Tatar woman dies as FSB tried arresting her
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign