Bloomberg Billionaires Index has been released officially. The list includes 500 positions, with the world's richest and most powerful people in it. The top five is as follows:
1. Bill Gates, the American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist. He is best known as the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation.
2. Jeff Bezos, the American internet and aerospace entrepreneur, media proprietor, and investor. He is best known as the founder, CEO, and president of Amazon.com, Inc.
3. Bernard Arnault, the French billionaire business magnate, and art collector. Arnault is the chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, LVMH, the world's largest luxury-goods company.
4. Warren Buffett, the American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist, who is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
5. Mark Zuckerberg, the American internet entrepreneur and philanthropist. Zuckerberg is known for co-founding and leading Facebook as its chairman and chief executive officer.
Only one Ukrainian is represented among 500 figures named in the list; oligarch Rinat Akhmetov comes 339th, with the total net worth of $5.61 billion
Bloomberg Billionaires Index is a daily ranking of the world’s richest people. Details about the calculations are provided in the net worth analysis on each billionaire’s profile page. The figures are updated at the close of every trading day in New York.