On December 1, ‘Volia Kabel’ moved the ‘112 Ukraine’ TV-channel from the cheapest packages ‘Easy’ and ‘Basic’ to the ‘Optimal’ package, which costs twice as much, and thus deprived unprotected groups of the society of access to the TV-channel, which is the leader in Ukrainian news broadcasting.
‘112 Ukraine’ believes that the cable operator deliberately misleads its customers, notifying that the action had been agreed with the TV-channel.
Earlier, ‘Volia Kabel’ changed the frequency of broadcasting of ‘112 Ukraine’ TV-channel without notifying the broadcaster or subscribers of these actions.
‘112 Ukraine’ treats these steps as an attempt to restrict public access to the broadcaster, earlier initiated by the National Council, which is trying to deprive the TV channel of its licenses.
Earlier, Savik Shuster’s TV channel 3s.tv also complained about the authorities' pressure through the ‘Volia Kabel’ provider and the sudden change of TV-package from a cheap without any agreements.
‘112 Ukraine’ TV channel is always available on-line on 112.ua and TV platforms, which do not limit access of their audience to information and do not fight with the freedom of speech.
22:39 19.11.2019 Normandy talks could reaffirm Minsk agreement, order of its implementation, - Medvedchuk
21:58 19.11.2019 Medvedchuk: Authorities must provide land to everyone, even city residents, instead of selling it
20:33 19.11.2019 U.S. Chargé d’Affaires praises Zelensky and his team "for recent accomplishments in Donbas"
19:50 19.11.2019 Leader of Batkivshchyna party faction replies to Zelensky's offensive statement about opposition
19:06 19.11.2019 Ukraine expects considerable progress in solution of Donbas conflict after Normandy summit, - Foreign Minister
18:20 19.11.2019 Transit of Russian gas through Ukraine should continue after 2019, - German Foreign Ministry
The largest cable operator in Ukraine ‘Volia Kabel’ threw ‘112 Ukraine’ out of the most accessible TV packages in Kyiv
Related: 112 Ukraine reaches Europe
Grytsenko was detained by Security Service on behalf of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine 16 November 2019, 20:15
PM Honcharuk discusses new expanded financing program with IMF mission 16 November 2019, 15:58
Yovanovitch denies existence of “Do Not Prosecute” list she allegedly handed to Lutsenko 16 November 2019, 19:29
Pillows vs $ 400 million: White House jokes at Obama because of his aid to Ukraine 16 November 2019, 21:03
- POLITICS22:39Normandy talks could reaffirm Minsk agreement, order of its implementation, - Medvedchuk
- POLITICS21:58Medvedchuk: Authorities must provide land to everyone, even city residents, instead of selling it
- POLITICS21:15Medvedchuk urges to pass law on referendum in Ukraine
- POLITICS20:33U.S. Chargé d’Affaires praises Zelensky and his team "for recent accomplishments in Donbas"
- POLITICS19:50Leader of Batkivshchyna party faction replies to Zelensky's offensive statement about opposition
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:06Ukraine expects considerable progress in solution of Donbas conflict after Normandy summit, - Foreign Minister
- UKRAINE TOP 18:20Transit of Russian gas through Ukraine should continue after 2019, - German Foreign Ministry
- SPORT17:50WADA could suspend Russia from certain sport competitions due to doping scandal
- UKRAINE TOP 17:26Poroshenko did not turn out for questioning in Ilovaisk tragedy case
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:57Minsk talks to be continued even if there's no consensus on political goals, - German Ambassador in Ukraine
POLITICS 7 October 2019, 22:43 Steinmeier Formula: Solution to Donbas conflict should be acceptable for Ukraine
POLITICS 10 October 2019, 21:47 Peace in Donbas: Benefits for Ukrainian after return of uncontrolled territories
UKRAINE TOP 11 October 2019, 09:32 Press marathon of President Zelensky: Main statements. Updated
18 November 2019, 15:40 Russia returns Ukraine’s Navy vessels captured last year
15 November 2019, 20:28 New details in MH17 investigation: Russia’s high-rank officials involved