The government has decided to close the bars, clubs and gyms. No more than 19 people are alowed to pray at synagogue at the same time.
As you know, more than 30 thousand cases of infection were observed in Israel; 332 people died.
"We are obliged to fight the Covid-19 epidemic locally. The plague is spreading - it’s as clear as God's day. The number of patients is growing sharply every day, and with it the number of seriously ill patients," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
All of these restrictions will immediately take effect:
- Halls for events, clubs and bars are closed;
- Restaurants - 20 people sit inside, up to 30 outside;
- Synagogues - 19 people maximum;
- Gyms and public pools - closed;
- Cultural events - prohibited;
- Organized sporting events - without fans;
- Hotels - clubs and bars are closed, hotel restaurants - no more than 20 people inside;
- Summer camps are closed for children from the fourth grade;
- Buses - up to 20 people per bus, with open windows and without air conditioning;
- Fees - up to 20 people, 2 m from each other, with masks;
- Government agencies - 30% of the staff must work from home.