Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- POLITICS23:21Poland urges other EU countries to refuse from Russian gas, - Waszczykowski
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:40OSCE’s camera record explosions at Donetsk Filtration Station
- UKRAINE TOP 22:00HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: NOV. 13 - NOV. 17
- UKRAINE TOP 21:22Rally in Verkhovna Rada, activists break to parliament building
- UKRAINE TOP 20:41Law enforcers check “mined” places in Kyiv, no explosives found
- UKRAINE TOP 19:59Volker and Surkov meeting gave no results, - Kuchma
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:22Militants shell Popasna, one child wounded
- UKRAINE TOP 18:46State Bureau of Investigation to work in 2018, - Prosecutor General
- POLITICS18:21Meeting of Ukraine-Poland Consultative Committee takes place in Krakow
- SOCIETY17:5712 sites mined in Kyiv
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign