An explosion occurred in a residential building in Magnitogorsk (Russia). As a result, the entrance of a ten-storey residential building collapsed, three people died, some people are injured, reports Dozhd.
Preliminary cause of the explosion is called a gas leak.
"Today at 4:00 in Magnitogorsk, tentatively as a result of an explosion of gas, one of the entrance of the apartment building at 164 Karl Marx Avenue collapsed," the Russian Emergencies Ministry reported.
Later, the department reported three deaths as a result of the collapse and at least seven victims.