As of 10:00 on March 29, a total of 418 laboratory-confirmed cases of coronavirus disease were recorded in Ukraine. 109 new cases were recorded per day. The press service of the Ministry of Health reported that.
Nine of those proved fatal, and five patients recovered (four adults and one child). Now coronavirus disease is detected in:
- Vinnytsia region - 22 cases;
- Volyn region - 2 cases;
- Dnipropetrovsk region - 6 cases;
- Donetsk region - 2 cases;
- Zhytomyr region - 5 (1 lethal) cases;
- Transcarpathian region - 1 case;
- Zaporizhzhya region - 11 cases;
- Ivano-Frankivsk region - 41 (3 fatal) cases;
- Kirovohrad region - 4 cases;
- Kyiv - 82 cases;
- Kyiv region - 45 cases;
- Lviv region - 5 cases;
- Luhansk region - 2 cases;
- Odesa region - 8 cases;
- Poltava region - 1 case;
- Rivne region - 9 cases (2 fatal);
- Sumy region - 6 cases (1 lethal);
- Ternopil region - 57 cases (1 lethal);
- Kharkiv Oblast - 1 case;
- Kherson region - 1 case;
- Khmelnytsky region - 1 case
- Chernivtsi region - 59 (1 lethal, 5 recovery) cases;
- Cherkasy region - 46 cases;
- Chernihiv Oblast - 1 case.
The studies were carried out in the virological reference laboratory of the Center for Public Health of Ukraine, as well as regional laboratories. As of the morning of March 29, 2020, the Center received 248 reports of suspicion. In total, from the beginning of 2020, 1,966 reports of suspicion have been received.
As we reported, a second aircraft is preparing for departure in China; it is supposed to bring medical cargo to Ukraine: masks, protective suits and other anti-epidemic agents.