Feedback

59-year-old man died from botulism in Ukraine

Source : 112 Ukraine

On the eve, a man ate homemade canned pork
20:21, 3 January 2020

Open source

A 59-year-old man died from botulism in Ukraine as the Center of Public Health reported.

On the eve, a man ate homemade canned pork. It was severe acute disease and the state of the patient deteriorated after serum infusion and three surgeries. A man died on December 30, 2019.

As we reported earlier, 15 university students from Uzhgorod (western Ukraine) experienced symptoms of diphtheria. Earlier, the case of diphtheria of a schoolchild was confirmed in Kyiv. Another two cases were spotted in Uzhhorod.

Related: Eight school classes in Odesa under quarantine due to outbreak of Coxsackie virus

Besides, the immunity shots against diphtheria were taken to Uzhhorod from adjacent regions as 15 students got sick with this disease.

Besides, another case of diphtheria was confirmed in the Ternopil region. Totally, 21 cases of diphtheria registered in Ukraine.

Earlier we reported that the number of Ukrainians suffering from acute respiratory viral infections has increased by more than 20,000 people compared to the previous month.

 

 

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more