On Tuesday, March 19, the press conference on the topic “112 Ukraine and NewsOne announce the signing of the agreement with the well-known international companies about holding of the Ukrainian exit-poll on March 31, 2019” will begin at the press center of Interfax-Ukraine information agency at 15:30 Kyiv time.
- managing partner and scientific director of Austrian Social Monitoring Center SORA Günther Ogris (Vienne, Austria)
- director of center “Social Monitoring” Dmytro Dmytruk
- head of Ukrainian Institute of Social Research named after Yaremenko Olga Balakirieva
- producer general of 112 Ukraine Artem Marchevsky
- producer general of NewsOne Vasyl Golovanov
12 Ukraine is an informational and analytical TV channel which broadcasts 18.5 hours per day on air and uses modern technologies to be the first channel to provide the unbiased information on important and interesting events going on in Ukraine and in the world. This is mentioned in the respective statement by Artem Marchevskyi, the Chief Producer, and Yehor Benkendorf, Director General of 112 Ukraine.
NewsOne is an informational and analytical TV channel. The Chief Producer is Vasyl Holovanov. The Director General is Yuriy Budyak.