The trial in the case of five former members of Berkut Special Forces, during which it is scheduled to interview ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych as a witness via video link from the Rostov Regional Court of the Russian Federation, will continue in Kyiv Svyatoshinsky Court today, November 28, at 13:00 pm Kyiv time.
20:29 16.07.2018 Vil Mirzayanov: "No country except Russia could bring Novichok to condition of chemical weapons"
19:29 16.07.2018 Poroshenko discusses cooperation with Commander of Armed Forces of the US in Europe
- POLITICS22:50The US to compete with Nord Stream 2, - Trump
- POLITICS22:20Human rights defenders: Condition of Emir-Hussein Kuku gets worse
- POLITICS21:50Putin: Crimean matter is closed. That’s it
- RUSSIA21:23Syrian army takes under control strategic hill near Israeli border
- UKRAINE TOP 21:00Horbatyuk appointed Head of Special Investigations Office
- UKRAINE TOP 19:53Poroshenko does not exclude the attack of Russia at Mariupol
- POLITICS19:29Poroshenko discusses cooperation with Commander of Armed Forces of the US in Europe
- UKRAINE TOP 18:59Russia detains 148 ships in Azov Sea for inspection, - Ukraine
- POLITICS18:41Trump and Putin held press conference after meeting in Helsinki
- UKRAINE TOP 18:33Booking.com stops working in Crimea
15:34, 13 July 24 hours in Donbas: three Ukrainian servicemen wounded