People aged above 60 who received two shots of Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines are also recommended to get the third shot, though there's an option of use of other vaccines - depending on the available number of doses.
22:01 26.10.2021 Ukrainian military denies information about taking Staromariivka village under control
19:50 26.10.2021 No hospitalized Covid patients in Morshyn, 75 percent of locals vaccinated, - mayor
17:11 26.10.2021 Occupied Donetsk, Luhansk representatives said they intended to negotiate only with Viktor Medvedchuk
16:57 26.10.2021 Ukraine’s Health Minister reveals profession that to be added on mandatory Covid vaccination list
16:23 26.10.2021 Occupied Luhansk representatives said they were ready to negotiate only with Medvedchuk and transfer three Ukrainian women unilaterally
16:20 26.10.2021 Ukraine decides to buy oxygen in Poland due to shortage of own supplies, - official
WHO recommends third vaccine shot for people with weakened immune system
The WHO recommended that the elderly people and individuals with weak immune system get the third shot of the vaccine from coronavirus. This is reported on the UN website.
SAGE, the strategic consultative expert group, approved the respective recommendation after the four-day session focused on immunziation issues. The final report will be released in December.
Currently, the WHO advises people with weakened immune system to get the third shot with all the approved vaccines against coronavirus. That also concerns individuals with moderate and grave immune deficiency since they are at bigger risk of complications.
Humanity covered almost 60% of the way in the fight against Covid-19, - WHO 10 October 2021, 21:18
WHO head names way to overcome coronavirus pandemic 25 October 2021, 13:19
WHO again opposes vaccination requirements as condition of entry into countries 14 October 2021, 21:36
WHO unveils new group of Covid experts 14 October 2021, 13:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:45Ukraine's Master Sergeant Heorhiy Khalikov dies in Donbas
- POLITICS22:01Ukrainian military denies information about taking Staromariivka village under control
- SPORT21:18Ukrainian Tokyo Olympics winners receive $2 million premium
- SOCIETY20:34One of flu strains disappeared when Covid pandemic began, - survey
- SOCIETY19:50No hospitalized Covid patients in Morshyn, 75 percent of locals vaccinated, - mayor
- SOCIETY19:08Four million city with six Covid-infected people closes for lockdown in China
- SPORT18:33Ukrainian 2020 Paralympic Games winners receive $9,3 million premium
- UKRAINE TOP 17:4970% of population can get vaccinated by December 31, - Health Minister
- SOCIETY17:35Hydrogen blast occurs at Rivne NPP, no casualties
- POLITICS17:11Occupied Donetsk, Luhansk representatives said they intended to negotiate only with Viktor Medvedchuk
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
20 October 2021, 13:54 Top-news: Zelensky-Putin meeting, visit of US Secretary of Defense to Ukraine, lockdown
16 September 2021, 15:39 SpaceX launches first mission with tourists to orbit