The Ukrainian Parliament passed a bill #0140 about granting ratification between the government of Ukraine and the government of the Czech Republic about science and technology cooperation. This resolution was supported by 230 MPs.
According to the explanatory note, the agreement with Czech government provides the cooperation in such ways:
- Exchange of the science and technology cooperation;
- Exchange of the scientists and experts;
- Holding the joint workshops, conferences and expositions;
- Training of the scientists and experts in the technology sphere;
- Joint scientific research;
- Joint participation in the international programs.
Moreover, the agreement provides the formation of the Joint Commission for science and technology cooperation to coordinate all mentioned events.
At the same time, the agreement with the Czech government contains an article towards the protection of the intellectual property rights, which obliges the sides to guarantee the effective and adequate security of the intellectual property of the juridical and physical persons.