Vaccination campaign kicked off in Ukraine's Luhansk region. According to Luhansk regional state administration reported that the local doctors will use CoviShield vaccine.
The local clinics received 14,300 doses of vaccine; 6,800 of these will be redistributed for vaccination of military people who participate in the Joint Forces Operation.
The first stage of vaccination will include following categories of people:
- all workers of mobile vaccination crews (four brigades, 20 people each);
- all medical workers employed in the healthcare establisments, where they treat patients with Covid-19 (11 hospitals of the first wave, namelt 4,300 people);
- all lab workers who run tests for coronavirus disease;
- all the ambulance workers, including drivers (476 people);
- patients and workers of specialized establishments, such as orphanages and elcerdly care homes;
- employees of the Armed Forces and the National Guard of Ukraine who serve in the Joint Forces Operation (4,000 people).