The draft law was submitted by Elliott Engel (Democrat) and Adam Kirzinger (Republican). According to RIA Novosti news agency, the politicians offer to expand assistance to Ukraine and to connect U.S. President’s authorities in lifting anti-Russian sanctions with the status of Crimea. ‘If they pass the document, the U.S. leader will only be able to cancel sanctions against the Kremlin in two cases: after Ukraine restores sovereignty over Crimea or the democratically shaped Ukrainian government recognizes the peninsula’s status, which is under international control’, the news agency says.
23:20 24.04.2019 Ukraine’s CEC acceptats protocols with wet stamps from 184 constituencies out of 199
21:50 24.04.2019 Issuance of passports is attempt to legitimize Russian military presence in Donbas, - Poroshenko
21:04 24.04.2019 Russia confirms its aggression with issuing passports to Donbas citizens, - Zelensky’s team
20:16 24.04.2019 Putin explains facilitated proccess of Russian passports issuance for "LNR" and "DNR"
U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee passes bill on stability and democracy in Ukraine
Russia to conduct expertise of artillery of Ukrainian ships seized in Kerch Strait 12 April 2019, 23:11
Ukraine loses dispute with Russia in WOT due to not listening to MFA, - Klimkin 5 April 2019, 23:12
It is early for Putin to congratulate Zelensky on victory, - Kremlin 22 April 2019, 20:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas war: Occupant shells Ukrainian positions 10 times over 24 hours
- UKRAINE TOP 23:20Ukraine’s CEC acceptats protocols with wet stamps from 184 constituencies out of 199
- UKRAINE TOP 22:39Russian decision on issuance passports is provocative, Volker
- UKRAINE TOP 21:50Issuance of passports is attempt to legitimize Russian military presence in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 21:04Russia confirms its aggression with issuing passports to Donbas citizens, - Zelensky’s team
- RUSSIA20:16Putin explains facilitated proccess of Russian passports issuance for "LNR" and "DNR"
- UKRAINE TOP 20:05Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry comments on Putin’s decision to issue passports to Donbas citizens
- UKRAINE TOP 19:39Ukraine’s Minister of Foreign Affairs calls on Donbas citizens to refuse from Russian passports
- UKRAINE TOP 19:15Putin creates legal conditions to use Russian Armed Forces against Ukraine, - NSDC Secretary
- UKRAINE TOP 18:52PrivatBank to sell stocks of its Latvian subsidiary
UKRAINE TOP 31 March 2019, 11:45 Meet 39 candidates running for president in Ukraine
UKRAINE TOP 8 February 2019, 18:00 Kruty 1918: History of Ukrainian pain, told in spirit of Soviet propaganda
24 April 2019, 20:08 International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea to consider case of Ukrainian sailors
24 April 2019, 20:00 Ukraine’s Airborne Troops perform combat training in Donbas