Another strengthening of the current quarantine restrictions is set for December 19. The relevant list of restrictions was introduced by the Cabinet of Ministers. This was reported by the press service of the government.
Thus, according to the government's decision, the following restrictions will be introduced on December 19:
- restrictions on conducting educational mass events with the participation of children from more than one group or class in the presence of visitors;
- restrictions on holding various events in entertainment and catering establishments;
- restrictions on visiting museums, exhibitions, galleries in case of a simultaneous stay of more than one person per 10 square meters;
- the work schedule of catering establishments will be limited - from 23:00 to 7:00 (except for delivery and takeaway orders), with the settlement operations stopped after 22:00, and on the night from 31.12 to 01.01 - after 01:00;
- restrictions on holding religious events indoors if there is more than one person for five square meters.
The government also noted that all other previously approved quarantine measures would remain in force.
As we reported earlier, nine main groups will be the first to get vaccinated against Covid-19 in Ukraine.
Thus, the first to receive the vaccine are:
- medical workers;
- military people;
- social workers;
- institutions that provide care;
- elderly people (60+);
- state security;
- penitentiary and penal institutions;
- patients with chronic diseases, regardless of age.