‘The courts are currently the last outposts of corrupt officials; important cases are being toppled, and we all know that. We offer to ask the EU and the United States give us judges to work with the anti-corruption court as the trial jury. Thus, we’d have the opportunity to judge our top rank-corrupt officials’, Sobolev said.
Ukraine’s Samopomich party offers to invite EU, U.S. judges to work in Ukraine’s anti-corruption court
Ukrainian export increased by 12,7% in 2018 2 October 2018, 20:22
Investigation launched against EBRD head Chakrabarti, - Reuters 6 October 2018, 17:33
Ukraine asks NATO to help strengthen security of Ukraine's ammo depots 15 October 2018, 19:55
Ukraine's Foreign Minister to meet with NATO Secretary General October 15 15 October 2018, 11:00
- POLITICS15:54Russia accuses U.S. of breaking INF Treaty and creation of "unipolar world"
- POLITICS15:07Ukrainian MIA provides Mayor of Dnipro city with personal guard
- SOCIETY14:19Ukrainian attempts to illegally smuggle 150 gadgets to occupied Donbas
- SOCIETY13:30Two adults and child deceased in fire in Kyiv region
- POLITICS12:40Trump confirms U.S. withdraws from INF treaty with Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:53JFO HQ: Militants shell Ukrainian positions 17 times, one soldier injured
- SPORT10:58Invictus Games-2018: Ukraine wins first medal
- SOCIETY10:10Brexit march: 700 thousand people demanding second referendum
- SOCIETY09:22Illegal weapons sale has doubled in Ukraine
- SOCIETY08:36Russian plane crashes in Sea of Azov, pilots die
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea