The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine has launched the official website of the Crimean Platform.
The website has several sections:
- Crimea before the occupation;
- Crimea under occupation;
- Crimean Platform;
- Crimean Platform expert network;
- Crimean Platform summit.
Meanwhile, so far, 37 countries expressed a desire to be represented at the Crimean Platform summit. This was stated by Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Twitter on August 10.
"Today, three more European states confirmed their participation in the Crimea Platform Summit on August 23rd, bringing the overall number of participants to 37. International support of the Platform gains momentum, so we are looking forward to more confirmations," Kuleba said.
It was reported earlier that the Crimean Platform was initiated as an international coordination mechanism to return the issue of Crimea to the agenda, protect human rights in Crimea and promote the de-occupation of the peninsula.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba named four thematic panels Crimean platform. The thematic panels will be:
- on non-recognition of the attempt to annex Crimea;
- on the militarization of the Azov-Black Sea region;
- on ways to reintegrate Crimea through human rights and sustainable development;
- on the restoration of the rights of the Crimean Tatar people.