“On May 18-20, about 250,000 Crimean Tatars became victims of vicious policy of the Stalin’s USSR. The deportation of the Crimean Tatar people became a black page of the world’s history, a crime of the Soviet system in its deliberate struggle against nations of the USSR, particularly Crimean Tatars. Pain and sufferings of Crimean Tatars during the Soviet deportation of 1944 are now repeating once again, 70 years after these events, when Russian occupation of Crimea is taking place”.
08:46 17.12.2018 Germany considers implementation of Nord Stream II 'if Ukraine's interests observed'
08:03 17.12.2018 Putin avoids dialogue with Ukraine, he can't justify capture of Ukrainian sailors, - Poroshenko
21:29 16.12.2018 Ecumenical Patriarch and Synod confirmed illegality of annexation of Kyiv Metropolis by Moscow, - Poroshenko
20:42 16.12.2018 Martial law not to be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
19:56 16.12.2018 Poroshenko instructs to check all Ukraine's officials for having relatives with Russian citizenship
Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry: today, Crimean Tatars suffer just as much as they did in 1944
Related: ‘Kremlin annexed Crimea and now will destroy national identity’: Ukraine’s Defense Secretary
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: NOV. 19 – 23 23 November 2018, 22:00
Ukraine's MFA expresses protest due to Putin’s visit to Crimea 24 November 2018, 15:56
Crimea annexation is international conflict, - Hague's International Court 8 December 2018, 19:48
Poroshenko announces redeployment of units at Ukrainian state border 3 December 2018, 14:32
- POLITICS10:13SBU agents captured in Kerch Strait conducted counter-intelligence missions
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:28Two Ukrainian servicemen wounded in Donbas over 24 hours
- POLITICS08:46Germany considers implementation of Nord Stream II 'if Ukraine's interests observed'
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:03Putin avoids dialogue with Ukraine, he can't justify capture of Ukrainian sailors, - Poroshenko
- SOCIETY22:17Three National Army Academy students die in accident in Lviv region
- UKRAINE TOP 21:29Ecumenical Patriarch and Synod confirmed illegality of annexation of Kyiv Metropolis by Moscow, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 20:42Martial law not to be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 19:56Poroshenko instructs to check all Ukraine's officials for having relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 19:07President dissatisfied with level of fight against corruption in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve
13 December 2018, 19:38 Ukraine’s State Security Service prevents pro-Russian rallies in Kyiv
13 December 2018, 19:36 NATO to boost security level in Azov Sea, - Poroshenko