Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated that foreign ministers would visit Donbas next week, as he said during the briefing, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine.
“Many ministers will visit Mariupol next week. New OSCE Head Miroslav Lajčák will also visit Donbas. I will not talk about exact places we will go to due to security issues,” Klimkin said.
At the same time, the Foreign Ministry Head did not name the ministers.
Earlier, it was reported that scheduled reconstruction works of the infrastructure objects in Donbas are underway during the New Year ceasefire.
Previously, another ceasefire in Donbas started on December 29, yet the militants are regularly violating it.