The government’s press service reported that Kyiv will immediately impose retaliatory actions in response to Russia’s transit restrictions. ‘The government takes and will take all possible measures to protect Ukraine’s national interest and to deflect any manifestations of Russian aggression’, reads the message. The Cabinet demands that Russia immediately cancels the transit ban against Ukrainian exports to third countries.
Ukraine to introduce retaliatory measures, counter Russia’s ban on transit of Ukrainian goods
Cabinet demands that the Kremlin cancels the recently implemented transit restrictions
Ukraine to regret termination of economic cooperation, - Russia 23 March, 16:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:56Donbas: Militants attack Ukrainian positions
- UKRAINE TOP 22:50Trump approves security and defense assistance for Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:10Donbas conflict HQ appoints internal investigation
- UKRAINE TOP 21:30Savchenko's defense to appeal against Court's decision
- UKRAINE TOP 20:50Court arrested Savchenko for two months without bail
- UKRAINE TOP 20:05Ryanair to consider possibility of organization of domestic aviation in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 19:25Trump to veto bill which provides assistance for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:45Two Azarov's books banned in Ukraine
- POLITICS18:30EU leaders agree to recall its ambassador from Moscow
- UKRAINE TOP 18:05Ukraine's Armed Forces drops into 2017 Military Strength Ranking
UKRAINE TOP 11:46, 12 March Arrest of Ukrainian assets of Gazprom: What does it mean?
UKRAINE TOP 14:30, 10 March How Ukraine became the Wild East of cryptocurrencies