Commander of Ukrainian Navy, Admiral Ihor Voronchenko and Head of the General Staff of Romania’s Navy Alexandru Mirsu headed the opening ceremony.
23:10 13.12.2019 In Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office completed investigation into theft of Oschadbank’s $20 million
21:50 13.12.2019 Sheremet’s case: Suspect Antonenko claims that he did not know journalist and that man in video is not him
20:27 13.12.2019 Association of Farmers and Private Landowners will picket Verkhovna Rada, opposing sale of land
19:10 13.12.2019 They do not believe it! Reaction of people to detention of suspects in Sheremet’s murder case
Ukraine and Romania discussed priority areas of military cooperation between states in Bucharest. This became known after the meeting of the Armed Forces lieutenant-general Ruslan Khomchak with the Minister of Defense of Romania Nicolae-Ionel Ciuca and the Chief of the Romanian Armed Forces General Staff, Lieutenant-General Daniel Petrescu, the Armed Forces General Staff reported on Facebook.
"During official meetings, topical issues to continue the strategic dialogue on the situation in the Black Sea region were discussed," the statement said.
Representatives of the two countries also exchanged experience on reforming and developing the armed forces.
Earlier the bilateral Ukrainian-Romanian Riverine-2019 drills have started in Romania. Ukrainian Navy, Ukrainian Sea Guard, and Romanian Navy and coastal guard of Romania participate in the drills.
The maneuvers aim to work out the joint actions of the multinational boat tactical groups in waters of Danube to increase the level of their compatibility and possibilities.
Preliminary results of Normandy talks in Paris 11 December 2019, 20:52
FBI renounces theory of Ukraine's interference in 2016 U.S. election 10 December 2019, 11:06
Why nothing happened for Ukraine 12 December 2019, 12:24
What happened in Paris: Most important results of Normandy Four meeting 10 December 2019, 21:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:50Day in Donbas: militants four times violated silence regime
- SOCIETY23:10In Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office completed investigation into theft of Oschadbank’s $20 million
- SOCIETY21:50Sheremet’s case: Suspect Antonenko claims that he did not know journalist and that man in video is not him
- SOCIETY21:05Kyiv City Council wants to expand borders of capital
- SOCIETY20:27Association of Farmers and Private Landowners will picket Verkhovna Rada, opposing sale of land
- SOCIETY19:45MP from European solidarity presented alibi for detainee in Sheremet’s case
- SOCIETY19:00Naftogaz announces preliminary gas transit arrangements by Gazprom
- SOCIETY18:25Smugglers tried to export military aircraft components to Russia
- POLITICS17:47Court found Sytnyk guilty of corruption so he has to leave office
- POLITICS17:21Information on criminal case against Poroshenko is classified
POLITICS 7 October 2019, 22:43 Steinmeier Formula: Solution to Donbas conflict should be acceptable for Ukraine
POLITICS 10 October 2019, 21:47 Peace in Donbas: Benefits for Ukrainian after return of uncontrolled territories
UKRAINE TOP 11 October 2019, 09:32 Press marathon of President Zelensky: Main statements. Updated
13 December 2019, 19:11 Ukrainian minister offers idea of line-up of new patrol teams in occupied Donbas
13 December 2019, 19:09 Murder of Pavlo Sheremet: Investigation reveals identity of suspects