Ukrainian Parliament has just voted for notorious anti-discriminational amendments to the Labor Code. The amendments to the Code proposed to prohibit any discrimination in employment, including violation of the principle of equal rights and opportunities, direct or indirect restriction of the rights of workers depending on race, color, political, religious and other beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic, social and foreign origin, age, health, disability, HIV / AIDS, family and property status, family responsibilities, location, membership in trade union or other association of citizens participating in strike, appeal or intend to apply to the courts or other authorities to protect their rights or supporting other workers in defending their rights, linguistic or other grounds not related to the nature of the work or the context of its implementation.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament: No same-sex marriages in Ukraine!
Ukrainian MPs voted for anti-discriminational amendments to the Labor Code
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5611 attacks on Ukrainian soldiers reported in Donbas since midnight
- UKRAINE TOP 23:12OSCE SMM willing to monitor detainee exchange in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:56380 people handed in notice of suspicion in Maidan cases, - Lutsenko
- UKRAINE TOP 21:12Deadly car accident in Kharkiv: investigation to conduct 8 more expertizes
- POLITICS20:20Next meeting between Volker and Surkov planned for December, - source
- UKRAINE TOP 19:47Ukraine’s embassy adviser declared persona non-grate left Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign