President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky removed Serhiy Kryvonis from the office of Deputy Secretary of National Security and Defense Council. Office of the President reported that on December 29, citing the decree No.604/2020.
Serhiy Kryvonis removed from office of Deputy Secretary of National Security Council
According to the document, the official was transferred to Defense Ministry.
Kryvonis was actually sacked from several offices; he prevfiously served in the Inter-authority Commission for Military and Technical Cooperation and Export Control. He also was the Chairman of the work group offering the defensive capability of the state. When Zelensky came up with the statement on deflecting possible Russian aggression from Crimea, drafting all men and women in the military, Kryvonis called the National Security Council "laughingstock with clowns".
Zelensky not satisfied with talks on Covid-19 vaccine held by Health Minister 15 January 2021, 14:48
Zelensky invites Elon Musk to visit Serhiy Korolyov Museum of Cosmonautics in Zhytomyr 12 January 2021, 18:12
Gas prices for Ukraine's population to be reduced by 30% 13 January 2021, 18:21
- SOCIETY20:55Hungary first in EU to approve Russian vaccine
- SOCIETY20:11Fire in Kharkiv: January 22 to be mourning day, - Acting Mayor
- POLITICS19:28Biden claims combating Covid-19 his first priority
- SOCIETY18:55Merkel offers Russia support in Sputnik V approval in EU
- UKRAINE TOP 17:45Rescuers extinguish fire in a nursing home in Kharkiv, which killed 15 people
- UKRAINE TOP 17:41Fire at Kharkiv nursing home: 15 people dead
- SOCIETY17:00Ukrainian peacekeeper dies in DR Congo
- UKRAINE TOP 16:21Commercial market of Ukraine to get vaccines against Covid-19 until summer
- SOCIETY16:10In 2020, Security Service of Ukraine eliminated 15 drug labs
- SOCIETY15:43UAE approves use of Russian Sputnik V vaccine
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
21 January 2021, 18:28 Fire in Kharkiv nursing home: 15 people died
20 January 2021, 13:54 Preparing for Biden's inauguration: The White House moves Trump out