“We agreed that our tomorrow’s session will start with Nadiya’s speech, as she is our counterpart, deputy of the Parliament. So I reckon it would be a good sign if she appears at the rostrum and speaks not only to MPs, but also all fellow Ukrainians. I don’t think anyone in the session hall will have any objections”, Parubiy said.
Savchenko’s speech to open Ukrainian Parliament’s plenary session on May 31
Speaker Andriy Parubiy reported this in Kyiv on Monday
Canada‘s Governor-General to visit Ukraine soon 15 January, 18:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:281.5 million of internally displaced persons registered in Ukraine
- POLITICS09:54Denmark to essentially increase spending on defense due to Russian aggression
- POLITICS09:35Serbia, Montenegro can join EU in 2025, - European Commission
- SOCIETY09:05US warns tourists about measles outbreak in Ukraine
- POLITICS08:38Lithuania opens analog of 'Magnitsky List'
- UKRAINE TOP 08:06Ex-US Ambassador to Ukraine calls Lavrov’s statement “absolutely absurd”
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:56Day in Donbas: Militants used grenade launchers and machine guns in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY23:36Security Service allowed 50 Russian artists to enter Ukraine
- SOCIETY22:55Modernized SAM complex "Pechora" successfully tested in Ukraine
- SOCIETY21:43Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dies aged 46
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
16:10, 15 January 87 people catch measles in Kyiv over 24 hours