‘The Kremlin already realized that the ‘Novorossia project’ (self-proclaimed pro-Russian ‘republics in the occupied eastern Ukraine, - 112 International) has failed. All we can see now is escalation, showing-off, and another attempt that Russia has been repeating many times. That’s an attempt to make Ukraine accept the Kremlin’s terms and conditions: Ukraine regains control over the temporarily occupied areas, and, in turn, allows holding the local elections in Donbas and officially recognizes the annexation of Crimea. Of course, Ukraine doesn’t accept any of these requirements’, said Georgiy Tuka, Ukraine’s Deputy Minister for temporarily occupied areas.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
19:02 20.11.2017 Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
18:39 20.11.2017 Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
18:23 20.11.2017 Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
Russia wants Ukraine to accept its terms in Donbas and Crimea, - Tuka
Deputy Minister for temporarily occupied areas said this in interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel
Day in Donbas: 23 shellings of militants, no losses among Ukrainian army 12 November, 22:16
Militants did not let OSCE monitors to village near Donetsk 6 November, 12:24
Donbas militants violated ceasefire 10 times over the day 19 November, 22:12
Day in Donbas: 11 shellings of militants, Ukrainian soldier wounded 11 November, 22:25
- POLITICS20:20Next meeting between Volker and Surkov planned for December, - source
- UKRAINE TOP 19:47Ukraine’s embassy adviser declared persona non-grate left Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
- POLITICS18:01MFA sent protest note to Russia due to Putin’s visit to Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:42Ukrainian consuls sees political prisoner Gryb: his health deteriorating
- UKRAINE TOP 17:28Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 17:05EU-Ukraine Association Agreement fulfilled only for 15%, - Poroshenko
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign