Russia is set to deploy dozens of fighter jets to occupied Crimea in time for a military contest. MiG-29SMT fighters and Su-34 bombers will be deployed for “Aviadarts-2016” contest, Interfax-Ukraine reports. Russian Defense Ministry said that the aircrafts, pilots and technical support teams will land on the Black Sea Peninsula in approximately 72 hours.
23:21 18.09.2018 Crimean Tatar added to Russian ‘List of Terrorists & Extremists’ for 2014 ‘anti-Russian’ social media reposts
Kherson court arrests ‘deputy head of Sevastopol administration’ 12 September, 18:07
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: SEPT. 3 – 7 7 September, 22:30
- POLITICS23:27IMF forces poverty upon Ukraine, - MP
- FINANCE22:56EU to assign 54 million Euros to develop energy efficiency in Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:13Ukrainian military seek landmines along Avdiivka-Opytne roadway
- SOCIETY20:44Parliament supports increasing fines for ignoring seat belts while driving
- POLITICS20:03Turkey looks into coal purchases from occupied Donbas
- POLITICS19:23Court soon to charge those behind MH17 tragedy, - Ukraine's foreign ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 18:45Occupation authorities of Crimea can nationalize "Crimean Tytan"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:20European Commissioner for Justice urges Russia to release Sentsov
- UKRAINE TOP 18:09Ukraine’s parliament nominates Sentsov for Nobel Peace Prize
- UKRAINE TOP 17:58Kyiv commemorates victims of Babyn Yar
19:08, 18 September Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working