Police and protesters clashed after the latter tried to storm the gates of the White House. During the night, the protesters took the White House, the administrative building where President and the Parliament work. They also released former president Almazbek Atambayev from detention. One person deceased during protests, and another 590 sustained wounds.
23:06 25.11.2020 Football: UEFA awards Ukraine's national team technical defeat in match with Switzerland
22:40 25.11.2020 Russia should investigate murder of Ukrainian soldier near Avdiivka and punish those responsible,- Kravchuk
22:15 25.11.2020 Ukraine’s Security Service suspects commander of National Guard unit of state treason
21:32 25.11.2020 Ukrainian delegation in Trilateral Contact Group initiates extraordinary meeting next week
Results of parliamentary election in Kyrgyzstan null and void, - Central Election Committee
The Central Election Committee recognized results of the parliamentary election in Kyrgyzstan as null and void. Member of the Committee Gulnara Dzhurabayeva reported that, as quoted by 24.kg.
The authority considered disbanding itself. "I believe we discredited ourselves with this electoral campaign, and this is why the best and the rightest thing to do would be to decide to step down early", Dzhurabaeva said.
On October 5, protesters from opposition forces gathered for a rally at Ala-Too square in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz capital. The action involved 3-4,000 people who showed their disapproval with the election's outcome.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas: No ceasefire violations observed, no casualties reported
- POLITICS23:31Ukrainian blogger detained in Indonesia due to Russian request
- SPORT23:06Football: UEFA awards Ukraine's national team technical defeat in match with Switzerland
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:40Russia should investigate murder of Ukrainian soldier near Avdiivka and punish those responsible,- Kravchuk
- UKRAINE TOP 22:15Ukraine’s Security Service suspects commander of National Guard unit of state treason
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:32Ukrainian delegation in Trilateral Contact Group initiates extraordinary meeting next week
- SOCIETY21:04Ukraine to launch electronic sick leave certificate issuance in 2021
- SPORT20:10Football legend Diego Maradona passes away
- RUSSIA19:35Russia announces price of its Sputnik V vaccine
- POLITICS18:58Ukraine's Cabinet supports launch of lending program for small, medium-sized businesses
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny