Police and protesters clashed after the latter tried to storm the gates of the White House. During the night, the protesters took the White House, the administrative building where President and the Parliament work. They also released former president Almazbek Atambayev from detention. One person deceased during protests, and another 590 sustained wounds.
23:14 26.11.2021 WHO to urgently meet due to new strain, mortality in Ukraine remains high: Covid-19 latest news
Results of parliamentary election in Kyrgyzstan null and void, - Central Election Committee
The Central Election Committee recognized results of the parliamentary election in Kyrgyzstan as null and void. Member of the Committee Gulnara Dzhurabayeva reported that, as quoted by 24.kg.
The authority considered disbanding itself. "I believe we discredited ourselves with this electoral campaign, and this is why the best and the rightest thing to do would be to decide to step down early", Dzhurabaeva said.
On October 5, protesters from opposition forces gathered for a rally at Ala-Too square in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz capital. The action involved 3-4,000 people who showed their disapproval with the election's outcome.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Day in Donbas: Russian mercenaries attacked Ukrainian positions twice
- UKRAINE TOP 22:33HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: NOVEMBER 22 – 26
- UKRAINE TOP 22:00Principles of collective defense do not apply to Ukraine,- Stoltenberg
- UKRAINE TOP 21:21Adoption of law on transition period in Donbas could lead to escalation,- Zelensky
- POLITICS20:45Russia deliberately discredits work of OSCE SMM, - MFA
- POLITICS20:00Zelensky appoints two new judges of Constitutional Court
- SOCIETY19:27Infection with new Covid-19 variant may be asymptomatic, - African scientists
- UKRAINE TOP 19:16Zelensky's press marathon. Key points
- UKRAINE TOP 18:46Zelensky: We handed over list of illegally detained citizens to Russia through Turkey
- SOCIETY18:05Israel on verge of emergency due to spread of new African Covid strain
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
22 November 2021, 18:18 COVID protests in Europe: Non-peaceful rally in Brussels, Netherlands
16 November 2021, 17:22 Escalation at the border: Migrants tried to break through again