Police and protesters clashed after the latter tried to storm the gates of the White House. During the night, the protesters took the White House, the administrative building where President and the Parliament work. They also released former president Almazbek Atambayev from detention. One person deceased during protests, and another 590 sustained wounds.
Results of parliamentary election in Kyrgyzstan null and void, - Central Election Committee
The Central Election Committee recognized results of the parliamentary election in Kyrgyzstan as null and void. Member of the Committee Gulnara Dzhurabayeva reported that, as quoted by 24.kg.
The authority considered disbanding itself. "I believe we discredited ourselves with this electoral campaign, and this is why the best and the rightest thing to do would be to decide to step down early", Dzhurabaeva said.
On October 5, protesters from opposition forces gathered for a rally at Ala-Too square in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz capital. The action involved 3-4,000 people who showed their disapproval with the election's outcome.
Tajik military build up force on border with Kyrgyzstan 4 June 2021, 11:44
- SOCIETY20:37NASA developing super-heavy rocket to be sent to the Moon
- SPORT19:52Sterling's goal brings England victory over Croatia at Euro 2020
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:03Putin supposes his summit with Biden to help establish dialogue
- POLITICS17:28G7 agree to launch project to counter China
- POLITICS16:41Putin explains conditions of hacker exchange with US
- UKRAINE TOP 15:53Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY15:0634,870 people vaccinated from Covid-19 on June 12
- SOCIETY14:18Biden “breaks royal protocol” at G7 Summit
- UKRAINE TOP 13:29Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- SOCIETY12:40CovidUkraine: 857 new cases over last 24hrs
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny