‘All these claims made by Moscow yesterday are contrary to the fact. Ukraine did not resort to provocations in any of the areas. None of the workers of the Chief Intelligence Department were detained in the occupied Crimea. The Kremlin takes these steps to defame Ukraine and its government, to breach Minsk agreements and to raise tensions in eastern Ukraine,’ Motuzyanyk said at a briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
19:02 20.11.2017 Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
18:39 20.11.2017 Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
18:23 20.11.2017 Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
17:28 20.11.2017 Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
Poroshenko’s administration: No Ukrainian reconnaissance scouts detained in Crimea
Olexandr Motuzyanyk, spokesman of the administration on military affairs, reported this at Thursday briefing
Criminal cases opened on all facts in draft UN resolution on Crimea 15 November, 17:45
Theresa May accuses Russia of fake news, interfering with elections 14 November, 10:01
Russia can suspend museum relations with the Netherlands over Scythian gold 16 November, 14:23
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
- POLITICS18:01MFA sent protest note to Russia due to Putin’s visit to Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:42Ukrainian consuls sees political prisoner Gryb: his health deteriorating
- UKRAINE TOP 17:28Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 17:05EU-Ukraine Association Agreement fulfilled only for 15%, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 16:24Refuse to sign Association Agreement was part of Russian hybrid war, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 16:13Georgians involved in Euromaidan shooting, - Italian mass media
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign