The Ukrainian President will visit Japan on the invitation of the country’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, presidential press service reports. “During the visit, the Head of the state will meet the Japanese Premier, heads of both houses of the Japanese parliament, other high-ranked officials and Japanese businessmen. The sides will discuss a wide range of issues of bilateral cooperation, as well as Japan’s agenda during its chairmanship in the G7”, the press service reported.
Ukraine preparing to resist Russia in the Sea of Azov, - Poroshenko 14 October 2018, 15:42
Poroshenko for the first time awards rank of General to woman 14 October 2018, 18:06
Minister of Defense Poltorak resignes from military service 13 October 2018, 19:50
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:15One Ukrainian soldier wounded today as result of shelling in Donbas
- SOCIETY21:26Ukrainian fleet in Sea of Azov strengthened by largest guard ship
- SOCIETY20:38Anti-Hungarian billboards appear in Zakarpattia
- SPORT19:50Invictus Games 2018 start in Australia
- POLITICS19:01U.S. withdraws from INF Treaty with Russia, - media
- POLITICS18:15Russian delegation wouldn't return to PACE next year
- POLITICS17:27U.S. accuses Russian woman Elena Khusyaynova of interfering in Congress elections
- POLITICS16:39Parliamentary elections take place in Afghanistan
- POLITICS15:52U.S.defense minister Mattis and his Russian colleague Shoigu meet in Singapore
- UKRAINE TOP 15:03Crimean Blast: Two victims are in severe condition
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea