The agenda of the parliamentary session on March 30 has been released on the website of the Ukrainian governmental agency.
Among the bill planned for consideration are the following:
- draft law on submitting changes to certain laws of Ukraine on the provision of coronavirus treatment;
- draft law on submitting changes to certain laws of Ukraine on the criminalization of the shipment of anti-epidemic goods abroad;
- draft law on submitting changes to a provision of Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine on peculiarities of judicial control for provision of rights, interests, and freedoms of those involved in the criminal procedure within the quarantine period;
- draft law on changes to the law about parliamentary committees;
- draft decree on certain organization issues concerning the work of the Parliament during the quarantine period.
The Parliament will consider relieving Ihor Umansky from the office of Finance Minister, and Illya Yemets from the office of the Healthcare Minister. Maksym Stepanov may be appointed instead of Yemets, and Serhiy Marchenko could take the office of the Finance Minister. Olga Buslavets could get the office of Minister of Energy and Environment Protection.
The MPs will look into the changes to the state budget for 2020, and changes to the law on improving certain mechanisms of regulation of banking activity.
The land reform bill will not be considered.