Novoye Vremya maganize has released its Top 100 list of Ukraine's most influential people.
The top ten includes two presidents, three top-tier officials and three oligarchs.
1. Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine;
2. Rinat Akhmetov, owner of SCM group of companies, Ukraine's richest man
3. Arsen Avakov, Ukraine's Interior Minister;
4. Andriy Yermak, Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine;
5. Viktor Medvedchuk, businessman, politician, MP of Opposition Platform-For Life party;
6. Ihor Kolomoysky, co-owner of Privat financial and industrial group;
7. Petro Poroshenko, former President of Ukraine, MP from European Solidarity Party;
8. Serhiy Shefir, first assistant to President of Ukraine;
9. Viktor Pinchuk, businessman and the founder of EastOne Group;
10. Iryna Venedyktova, Prosecutor General of Ukraine.
Prime Minister Denys Shmygal and Parliamentary Speaker Dmytro Razumkov are ranked 11th and 12th, respectively. Top 20 also includes Kyiv mayor Vitaliy Klitschko and Healthcare Minister Maksym Stepanov.