North Korea has begun the works on the dismantling of the equipment at the Punggye-ri proving ground. KBS reported this citing the sources in the military sources of the US and South Korea.
It is noted that the North Korean soldiers removed the cables from the tunnels at the proving ground.
'The cables from Tunnel 3 have been removed and personnel and equipment are being spotted at the tunnel’s entrance', the message said.
The title notices that these steps can show the intention of North Korea to fulfill the agreement reached at the inter-Korean summit last week.
As it was reported earlier, the U.S. President Donald Trump on April 29 stated that the meeting with Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea, is to be held in three-four weeks.
Earlier, Trump said that the meeting with Kim Jong-un is to be held in May or in early June and expressed hope that the agreement on the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula will be reached.
Earlier the leaders of two Koreas had a historic meeting in Panmunjom, South Korea. After the talks, the leaders of the states announced the signing of a treaty of peace at the end of 2018, which will end the war between the states which officially lasts since 1953.
The leaders of the states have signed the Panmunjom Declaration for peace, prosperity and unity in the Korean Peninsula.