"Yes, I continue to say that full-fledged reintegration will take at least 25 years, at least one generation. This is my belief," Reznikov noted.
17:18 28.11.2020 Newsone journalist attacked and knocked out microphone at ceremony honoring Holodomor victims
16:31 28.11.2020 Coronavirus crisis: Over 10% of small and medium-sized enterprises in Ukraine on verge of bankruptcy
No shooting in eastern Ukraine since Tuesday morning
Since the beginning of the day, October 20, Russian militants did not breach the ceasefire in Donbas. Silence has been observed on all sections of the frontline. Press office of Ukraine's Defense Ministry reported that.
Ukrainian government troops took no casualties during this period.
Earlier, we reported that on Octrober 19, the enemy opened fire near Luhanske, using anti-tank grenade launcher and small arms.
Vice Prime Minister, Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Oleksiy Reznikov believes that it is impossible to reintegrate Donbas in just a few years - this process may take up to several decades. He stated this in an interview with Dzerkalo Tyzhnia following his trip to Croatia.
Day in Donbas: Russian mercenaries landed two attacks, no casualties 27 November 2020, 10:16
Ukrainian serviceman dies, wounded by sniper in Donbas 24 November 2020, 20:12
Day in Donbas: Six attacks, no casualties among Ukrainian servicemen 23 November 2020, 10:13
24 hours in Donbas: Enemy sniper opened fire in Mariinka 20 November 2020, 10:16
- UKRAINE TOP 18:53Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- FINANCE18:05President's Office predicts fall of Ukrainian economy by no more than 5% this year
- SOCIETY17:18Newsone journalist attacked and knocked out microphone at ceremony honoring Holodomor victims
- POLITICS16:31Coronavirus crisis: Over 10% of small and medium-sized enterprises in Ukraine on verge of bankruptcy
- UKRAINE TOP 15:44Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY15:00Over 7,000 EU residence permits issued to Ukrainians in 2019
- SOCIETY14:32Covid-19 in Kyiv: 1,739 cases observed over 24hrs
- SOCIETY13:42US starts mass air shipment of Pfizer coronavirus vaccine
- SOCIETY12:49CovidUkraine: 16,294 new cases observed over last 24hrs
- POLITICS11:57Prominent Iranian nuclear scientist killed,Tehran blames Israel
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny