"Yes, I continue to say that full-fledged reintegration will take at least 25 years, at least one generation. This is my belief," Reznikov noted.
No shooting in eastern Ukraine since Tuesday morning
Since the beginning of the day, October 20, Russian militants did not breach the ceasefire in Donbas. Silence has been observed on all sections of the frontline. Press office of Ukraine's Defense Ministry reported that.
Ukrainian government troops took no casualties during this period.
Earlier, we reported that on Octrober 19, the enemy opened fire near Luhanske, using anti-tank grenade launcher and small arms.
Vice Prime Minister, Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Oleksiy Reznikov believes that it is impossible to reintegrate Donbas in just a few years - this process may take up to several decades. He stated this in an interview with Dzerkalo Tyzhnia following his trip to Croatia.
Day in Donbas: Six ceasefire breaches, one Ukrainian fighter wounded 10 June 2021, 23:56
Day in Donbas: No losses in ranks of Ukrainian forces 15 June 2021, 23:58
Day in Donbas: Two ceasefire violations near Novhorodske, Donetsk region 8 June 2021, 23:58
- SPORT23:13Euro 2020: Italy to stand against Switzerland
- POLITICS22:43Russia, US may swap prisoners
- SPORT22:00Euro 2020: Wales beats Turkey 2-0 in Baku
- POLITICS21:20Russian ambassador to return to Washington by end of June
- UKRAINE TOP 21:10Biden on Geneva Summit: I told Putin our agenda is not against Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 20:41I don't think there is anything to discuss: Putin comments on Ukraine joining NATO
- SPORT20:40Euro 2020: Russia secures 1-0 win over Finland
- POLITICS20:25Biden holds press conference
- POLITICS20:11Putin sums up results of the first summit with Biden
- POLITICS19:40Putin calls summit with Biden "quite constructive"
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny