The Cabinet of Ministers' decree No. 641 "On the introduction of quarantine and enhanced anti-epidemic measures" comes into force in Ukraine from today, August 1. The document will extend the adaptive quarantine until August 31, 2020. This was reported by the press service of the government.
The Cabinet of Ministers specified that, depending on the epidemiological situation, according to the level of the epidemic danger of the spread of Covid-19, all regions are divided into several zones: green, yellow, orange and red.
The green zone provides for:
- being in public places wearing masks or respirators;
- holding mass events: no more than 1 person per 5 sq. m;
- cinemas with a 50% occupancy rate;
- the number of passengers in public transport will be limited by the number of seats.
In the yellow zone (+ restrictions on the green) it is prohibited:
- visiting social institutions where older people are located, other than those providing crisis services.
In the orange zone (+ restrictions on the yellow) it is prohibited:
- activities of tourist accommodation facilities (hostels, tourist centers, etc.), except for hotels;
- work of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night;
- planned hospitalizations in hospitals;
- work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions;
- accepting new shifts in children's camps;
- restriction for mass events: 1 person per 20 sq. m and no more than 100 people.
In the red zone (+ restrictions on the orange) it is prohibited:
- public transport operation;
- visiting educational institutions;
- activities of shopping and entertainment centers, cafes and restaurants.
When crossing the border from countries of the "green" zone, you must have only an insurance document, and from countries of the red zone - you should also go through self-isolation for 14 days or conduct PCR test.