At noon, the moment of silence was held all across Ukraine; thus, the citizens paid tribute to Crimean tatars who lost their lives durng the forcible deportation to Central Asia in 1944. Ukrainian TV channels and radio stations broadcasted a special signal to joint the nation-wide commemorative event.
A nationwide moment of silence for 1944 Crimean Tatar deportation victims
Monument to doctors who died from Covid-19 opening in Kyiv 19 June 2021, 20:35
- POLITICS22:07Zelensky will present Healthy Ukraine national program on June 22
- SPORT21:44Ukraine lost to Austria 0-1 at Euro 2020
- SOCIETY21:19Explosion in Bilogorodka, Kyiv region: Man died
- UKRAINE TOP 20:33Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- POLITICS19:47No more than 10 000 spectators will attend Tokyo Olympics, - IOC
- SPORT19:07Ukraine - Austria: Euro 2020 match online
- POLITICS18:59Ukraine will increase volume of agricultural exports to Iraq, - Foreign Ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 18:11Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- POLITICS17:25Russian citizen suspected of spying for Russian Federation detained in Germany
- POLITICS16:37MP Rabinovich: Europe should help Ukraine get rid of reviving fascism!
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny