In April 2020, 52 MPs received compensations from the state budget to cover the rent for their dwellings. 25 of them are millionaires, and 19 of these belong to the Servant of the People party. The CVO, Committee of Voters of Ukraine reported that in their study, having looked into the declarations of the said MPs.
Thus, the MPs who own the assets (both in cash and credit cards) in the total amount exceeding one million Ukrainian hryvnyas get compensation from the government if they rent a dwelling.
Most of those millionaire MPs who rent dwellings for budget costs belong to the Servant of the People party.
The list of the MPs goes as follows (the sums are approximate):
1. Oleksandr Trukhin (declared UAH 21.7 million, or USD 775,000)
2. Artem Kunayev (USD 350,000)
3. Stepan Chernyvasky (USD 342,000)
4. Pavlo Yakymenko (USD 335,000)
5. Oleksandr Saliychuk (USD 307,000)
6. Yevhen Petrunyak (USD 250,000)
7. Oleksiy Kovalyov (USD 246,000)
8. Fedir Venislavsky (USD 242,000)
9. Bohdan Torokhtiy (USD 228,000)
10. Andriy Kostin (USD 170,000)
11. Oleksandr Aliksiychuk (USD 153,000)
12. Hennadiy Kasay (USD 146,000)
13. Oleksandr Horobets (USD 103,000)
14. Anna Lichman (USD 92,000)
15. Artem Chernomorov (USD 89,000)
16. Maksym Zuyev (USD 70,000)
17. Eduard Proshchuk (USD 67,000)
18. Dmytro Nalyotov (USD 57,000)
19. Olena Kopanchuk (USD 42,000)