‘Today, Ukraine shows its entirely new face to the world. Ukraine proves things by doing, not talking – specifically, its deep aspiration for changes and progress. I admire Ukraine and its democratic order that this country develops with true proud – despite the challenge in security and economics. I’m excited about this Parliament that expresses the living spirit of democracy. It’s a big honor for me to be here as Ukraine’s partner and friend,’ Israeli leader Reuven Rivlin said during his speech at the Ukrainian Parliament.
Authorities not interested in returning Ukrainian migrant workers home 17 September, 22:48
Prosecutor General considers Tumgoev extradition to Russia correct 17 September, 21:45
Money and concessions - Ukrainian authorities tried to agree with IMF mission 17 September, 23:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:13Ukrainian military seek landmines along Avdiivka-Opytne roadway
- SOCIETY20:44Parliament supports increasing fines for ignoring seat belts while driving
- POLITICS20:03Turkey looks into coal purchases from occupied Donbas
- POLITICS19:23Court soon to charge those behind MH17 tragedy, - Ukraine's foreign ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 18:45Occupation authorities of Crimea can nationalize "Crimean Tytan"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:20European Commissioner for Justice urges Russia to release Sentsov
- UKRAINE TOP 18:09Ukraine’s parliament nominates Sentsov for Nobel Peace Prize
- UKRAINE TOP 17:58Kyiv commemorates victims of Babyn Yar
- POLITICS17:13Ukraine's State Border Guard special forces unit to join Cord Challenge
- POLITICS17:13Italy wants to discuss anti-Russian sanctions at EU summit in October
19:08, 18 September Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working