According to the Premier, qualitative and principal changes in society are impossible without participation of reporters. “Thanks to your hard work, institutions of democracy and civil society are developing, and the work of governmental agencies is duly supervised; the citizens get information about the actual developments in all areas of life in our country and across the globe”, Volodymyr Groysman said in his statement on the occasion.
17:35 18.09.2018 Crimean Tatar added to Russian ‘List of Terrorists & Extremists’ for 2014 ‘anti-Russian’ social media reposts
Money and concessions - Ukrainian authorities tried to agree with IMF mission 17 September, 23:37
Prosecutor General considers Tumgoev extradition to Russia correct 17 September, 21:45
Authorities not interested in returning Ukrainian migrant workers home 17 September, 22:48
- POLITICS20:03Turkey looks into coal purchases from occupied Donbas
- POLITICS19:23Court soon to charge those behind MH17 tragedy, - Ukraine's foreign ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 18:45Occupation authorities of Crimea can nationalize "Crimean Tytan"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:20European Commissioner for Justice urges Russia to release Sentsov
- UKRAINE TOP 18:09Ukraine’s parliament nominates Sentsov for Nobel Peace Prize
- UKRAINE TOP 17:58Kyiv commemorates victims of Babyn Yar
- POLITICS17:13Ukraine's State Border Guard special forces unit to join Cord Challenge
- POLITICS17:13Italy wants to discuss anti-Russian sanctions at EU summit in October
- RUSSIA16:44Russian Foreign Ministry summons Israeli Ambassador due to IL-20 aircraft crash in Syria
- SOCIETY16:28Mariinka checkpoint upgraded, continues working
19:08, 18 September Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working