Feedback

Disengagement not to begin October 7, - Prystaiko

The reason is the recent attacks on Petrivske and Zolote; the division was supposed to begin on the seventh day after the stabilized ceasefire is observed
13:24, 7 October 2019

Vadym Prystayko, Ukraine’s Permanent Representative to NATO
112 Agency

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko claimed that the division of troops would not begin in Donbas today, October 7. The top diplomat said so during the briefing.

'The disengagement was supposed to start today, and our negotiation team agreed on that in Minsk, actually... It is most unfortunate - and you know it - Petrivske and Zolote were shelled several days ago. As you remember, our decision was to begin the division on the seventh day after peace is held on this particular section, and no attacks are observed", Prystaiko said.

Related: Disengagement of forces in Donbas to begin on October 7, - OSCE

Previously, he said President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky planned to perform the division of troops all over the disengagement line in Donbas - after the process will be completed in the designated areas of Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.

Related: Zelensky plans to disengage troops all over entire division line in Donbas, - Prystaiko

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more