Feedback

Englishwoman who died from Novichok took vial of poison for perfume

The vial was the source of a fatal dose of the poison
12:00, 21 July 2018

The Independent

Dawn Sturgess, the Englishwoman who poisoned by Novichok in Amesbury, had taken the vial of the poison for perfume and applied it to her face and hands. CNN reports 

The vial was the source of a fatal dose of the poison, reads the message. 

The police claimed that there is no evidence of the couple was purposely poisoned. Law enforcement officers also note that the suspects left Great Britain after the attack. 

Related: Amesbury Novichok poisoning: One of two victims dies

As reported, the man and woman were poisoned by the paralytic substance Novichok after contact with the infected object. 
 
Later it became known that woman poisoned with Novichok, the Russian-made nerve agent, died at a hospital in Amesbury, England.  

Related: Novichok poisoning in Amesbury: Police found more than 400 physical evidence items

Dawn Sturgess, 44, left three kids behind. 

'Charlie Rowley, 45, who was also exposed to the substance, remains in a critical condition in hospital, police said. They fell ill on June 30 after the exposure to the same type of nerve agent used to poison former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury In March. Police suspect they were exposed through a contaminated item left over from the first attack, which Britain blames on Russia', the British outlet wrote. 'Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, the head of UK Counter Terrorism policing, said: ‘This is shocking and tragic news. ‘Dawn leaves behind her family, including three children, and our thoughts and prayers are with them at this extremely difficult time'. 

Related: No country except Russia could bring Novichok to condition of chemical weapons

Related: HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: JULY 16 – 20

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more