Feedback

Biden to beat Trump in presidential race, - The Economist

Source : 112 Ukraine

Former Vice President of the U.S. is expected to get the victory in 25 states, the incumbent President - in 21
21:04, 28 July 2020

Former Vice President of the U.S. Joe Biden
Associated Press

Joe Biden's chances of winning the U.S. presidential election in November 2020 are much higher than the chances of incumbent President Donald Trump. This forecast is calculated by The Economist.

"Our model is updated every day and combines state and national polls with economic indicators to predict a range of outcomes. The midpoint is the estimate of the electoral-college vote for each party on election day," the statement said.

According to it, Biden will get the majority of votes in the election.

Related: Ukraine’s investigation into Biden to affect U.S. presidential race, - Trump

The model estimates the probability of Biden's victory in the Electoral College as 91%, or 9 chances out of 10, leaving Trump with 9%, (one chance out of 10). The range of possible voters who will vote for Biden is expected at 248-413, for Trump - 125-290.

The model predicts Biden's victory in 25 states, Trump's - in 21. There are no predictions on the results of the voting in North Carolina, Arizona, Ohio, Georgia, Iowa.

As we reported earlier, Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach stated that former Vice President of the U.S. Joe Biden had concealed and confounded the Senate and the U.S. Congress about the criminal actions of the fifth president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in Crimea.

Related: Powell supports Biden in 2020 presidential election

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more